is worth ? Well in this case about two to three weeks work with life etc intervening of course.
I took the sketch from my book and printed it onto cotton, adhered this to the cloth and begun to fill in with stitching. For the next one, and I am more than sure there will be at least one other crow on this cloth, I shall work it off-cloth and then appliqué – it was very fiddly doing it the way I did as the stitching is so heavy and dense, think that’s why it has taken so long. This beautify measures 9″ from the tip of her tail feathers to the tip of her beak. Apologies again for the quality, or lack thereof, of the pics – have finally realised it is not the camera but the operator with the shakes that creates the blurs :).
and finally, blowing in the wind: